Once you and your doctor have decided that XARELTO® is right for you, Janssen CarePath will help you find the resources you may need to get started and stay on track.
At Janssen, we don’t want cost to get in the way of treatment you need. We can help you explore options to lower your out-of-pocket cost for XARELTO®.
You could be eligible to pay $10 per month with the Janssen CarePath Savings Program
- Eligible commercial patients pay $10 per month for XARELTO®, subject to monthly program benefit limits. There is no limit to this benefit for the first two months, inclusive of the starter kit, and then $200 limit for each month thereafter. For the first 90-day fill, eligible patients pay $30 with no monthly limit. There is a $3,400 maximum program benefit per calendar year.
- When you register, you’ll receive a Janssen CarePath Savings Program card. Download and print the card and present the card at your pharmacy along with a valid prescription. Your eligibility to use this card is dependent upon meeting the program requirements each time you present the card when filling your prescription.
Log in to your Janssen CarePath Patient Account, where you can manage your Savings Program benefits, submit Savings Program requests, if needed, and sign up for or update your medication reminders.
You will need to log in with your email address and the password you created when you registered.
Janssen CarePath offers you helpful information and tools to help you better understand your condition and stay with the treatment plan your healthcare professional prescribes, including:
- Get educational material delivered to your mailbox or inbox that can help you learn more about your condition and get started with XARELTO®, provide simple tips for heart-healthy living, and help you to stay the course with XARELTO®.
- Personalized refill reminders
- Daily medication reminders
- Access to the Care4Today® Connect App, a helpful medication and appointment tracking and reminder tool. Download the Care4Today® Connect App for your Apple device or Android device.
If you have any questions, please call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 1-888-XARELTO (1-888-927-3586), Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone support is available.
Other ways to save on XARELTO® costs
If you aren’t eligible for the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, we can provide information on other resources that may help you save on XARELTO®.
Visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com for information on affordability programs and independent foundations* that may have funding available to help you with medication costs for XARELTO®.
*Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We have no control over these independent foundations and can only refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. We do not endorse any particular foundation.
The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is an independent, nonprofit organization that is committed to helping eligible patients without insurance coverage receive prescription products donated by Johnson & Johnson operating companies. To see if you might qualify for assistance, please contact a JJPAF program specialist at 1‐800‐652‐6227 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET) or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org.