Once you and your doctor have decided that XARELTO® is right for you, Janssen CarePath will help you find the resources you may need to get started and stay on track.
At Janssen, we don’t want cost to get in the way of treatment you need. We can help you explore options to lower your out-of-pocket cost for XARELTO®.
You could be eligible to pay $10 per fill with the Janssen CarePath Savings Program for XARELTO®
- Eligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for XARELTO®. Depending on the health insurance plan, savings may apply toward co-pay, co-insurance or deductible. Eligible commercial patients pay $10 per fill for XARELTO® (up to a 90-day fill), subject to program benefit limits. There is no limit to this benefit for the first 90 days, inclusive of the starter kit, and then a $200 limit for each 30-day supply thereafter. There is a $3,400 maximum program benefit per calendar year.
- Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their medications. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. There is no income requirement. See full eligibility requirements.
- When you register, you’ll receive a Janssen CarePath Savings Program card. Download and print the card and present the card at your pharmacy along with a valid prescription. Your eligibility to use this card is dependent upon meeting the program requirements each time you present the card when filling your prescription.
Ongoing Support for XARELTO®
Log in to your Janssen CarePath Patient Account, where you can manage your Savings Program benefits, submit Savings Program requests, if needed, and sign up for or update your medication reminders.
You will need to log in with your email address and the password you created when you registered.
Janssen CarePath offers you helpful information and tools to help you better understand your condition and stay with the treatment plan your healthcare professional prescribes, including:
- Get educational material delivered to your mailbox or inbox that can help you learn more about your condition and get started with XARELTO®, provide simple tips for heart-healthy living, and help you to stay the course with XARELTO®.
- Personalized refill reminders
- Daily medication reminders
If you have any questions, please call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 1-888-XARELTO (1-888-927-3586), Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone support is available.
Other ways to save on XARELTO® costs
If you aren’t eligible for the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, we can provide information on other resources that may help you save on XARELTO®.
Visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com for information on affordability programs and independent foundations* that may have funding available to help you with medication costs for XARELTO®.
*Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We cannot guarantee a foundation will help you. We only can refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. This information is provided as a resource for you. We do not endorse any particular foundation.
The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is an independent, nonprofit organization that is committed to helping eligible patients without insurance coverage receive prescription products donated by Johnson & Johnson operating companies. To see if you might qualify for assistance, please contact a JJPAF program specialist at 1‐800‐652‐6227 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET) or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org.